Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Week at Randall PR

As the newest addition to the Randall PR team, I must say my first week started out with a bang! Day one on the job included our quarterly planning meeting. Sounds boring, right? Here’s the catch; Lori kicks off every quarterly meeting with wine education. I was a little unsure about putting a blindfold on, but hey, everyone else was doing it. With minimal wine education, I am please to say I identified the corked wine as, “super-tart, little like eating Skittles while drinking lemonade. EWW!”

By the second day, I found myself at icon Grill’s 10 year anniversary celebration. When I walked in, I was greeted by chef Nick Musser. Maybe I’ve watched too many episodes of Iron Chef, but I always thought of chefs as the strong silent type. Not Nick, he was very friendly and made me feel right at home. It was great to see so many people there to support icon Grill’s decade of success and of course, chef Nick.

You're invited to join in the fun! Just sign up for the party list and you’ll be looped-in on all sorts of exciting special events!

1 comment:

AGCreative said...

Hi-

I signed up and got to attend The Garage's expansion opening party- It was awesome! Love the new lanes and the new look, and the upstairs VIP (it's not really VIP, just feels that way) is sweet!

I also really loved Jill's artwork, it was very unique and eye-catching.

Best,
Fan #273