One-Stop Shop for Seattle Daily Deals, Social Networking and Social Commerce
SEATTLE, Wash.—(October 28, 2010)—What’s the “gameplan” for the evening? Decide with Wrazz (www.wrazz.com), offering killer daily deals, venue information and updates to friends across social networking sites- all from one website.
WHAT: Wrazz Launches to the Seattle Market
· Sign up at Wrazz.com or with a Facebook account.
· Search for a business by location or category, or click on one of the daily deals being offered.
· Use Wrazz cash or a credit card to purchase deals with discounts of up to 80 percent.
· Get venue details by viewing the Twitter and Facebook news feed, details, photos or a map.
· Make a “gameplan” of where to go and then share it with friends.
· Check Wrazz daily to receive local deals, get business information and share or connect with friends.
· Earn Wrazz cash by referring friends to join.
WHERE: Online – www.wrazz.com
WHEN: TODAY - Thursday, October 28, 2010
Wrazz.com connects consumers and their social networks with enticing local deals in the hippest North American markets. Launched by Bret Eickhoff and Ian Porter to facilitate a night on the town, Wrazz.com promises to integrate social commerce with a dynamic user experience. For a good time visit Wrazz.com.
Follow Wrazz Online
# # #
What’s your “gameplan”?
Media Contact: Andrea Courtney
Randall PR / (206) 624-5757