On March 27, Visit Wine Storage Bellevue Booth to Enter to Win Hosted Private Party for 15 or Wine Locker for a Year
Wine Storage Bellevue Tasting Room
BELLEVUE, Wash.—(March 23, 2011)— Wine Storage Bellevue (www.winestoragebellevue.com) (1614 118th Avenue SE, #200, Bellevue), which opened its doors last summer, is participating for the first time in the state’s ultimate wine and food event, Taste Washington (http://tastewashington.org), and will be splashing out on two exciting giveaways at the Grand Tasting on March 27.
Giveaway #1—Hosted Private Party for 15
· Prize: A party for up to 15 people, to be held in Wine Storage Bellevue’s elegant, Tuscan-inspired tasting room. At 1,000 square feet, the facility is the perfect size for a gathering of thirsty oenophiles. The event will include prized wines from Sparkman Cellars (http://www.sparkmancellars.com) paired with delectable appetizers provided by El Gaucho Bellevue (http://www.elgaucho.com). Party duration is limited to 2½ hours.
· How to enter: Drop off a business card or fill out an entry form at Wine Storage Bellevue’s booth #202, just across from Elliott’s Oyster Bar.
· When: From 2 to 4 p.m., during the V.I.P. Tasting Event on March 27.
· Notification: Wine Storage Bellevue will inform the winner through email and announce the winning name on their Facebook page the following week (http://www.facebook.com/winestoragebellevue).
Giveaway #2—Free Wine Storage for One Year
· Prize: Use of a 36-case wine storage locker for a year, the perfect place to secure a growing wine collection. Valued at $54 per month, or $648 for the entire year.
· How to enter: By “liking” the Wine Storage Bellevue Fan Page on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/winestoragebellevue) during Taste Washington.
· When: From 4 to 7 p.m., during the General Admission Tasting Event on March 27.
· Notification: Wine Storage Bellevue will announce the winner through Facebook the following week.
“For our first year participating in Taste Washington we decided to go big. It just doesn’t get any better than partnering with El Gaucho and Sparkman Cellars, and we are excited to support the Washington Wine Commission and introduce ourselves to Northwest wine enthusiasts at the same time,” says Wine Storage Bellevue co-owner Patrick Gilroy.
The Grand Tasting, held at Qwest Field Event Center, is the culmination of Taste Washington: This food and wine extravaganza begins with a two-hour V.I.P. event (2 to 4 p.m.), which is followed by three hours of tasting (4 to 7 p.m.) for general admission ticket holders. Experts from more than 200 Washington wineries will be sampling their top vintages and top chefs from 60 restaurants will dish out gourmet cuisine. V.I.P. Admission: one for $125; two for $240. General Admission: $75 per person.*
The Eastside’s premier wine storage facility, Wine Storage Bellevue ensures proper humidity- and temperature-controlled storage for wine, as well as access via a dedicated elevator. Available in sizes ranging from 14 to 200 cases, each all-steel locker comes equipped with a steel latch and bezel and is secured with a cylinder lock. Customers have access to their valued wine collections from 5 a.m. until 10 p.m. every day of the year.
*Tickets for the Grand Tasting are available for purchase online and at several Seattle-area wine retailers. Please see www.tastewashington.org for participating locations.
Wine Storage Bellevue offers secure, climate-controlled, state-of-the-art, all-steel storage lockers for valued wine collections of all sizes. Prices begin at $24 per month. Rental includes use of the generously appointed 1,000-square-foot Wine Resource Center and Tasting Room, equipped with a computer and internet access. Wine Storage Bellevue is situated inside Stor-House Self Storage, located at 1614 118th Avenue SE, Bellevue, Washington. Access is available daily from 5 a.m. until 10 p.m.; Wine Resource Center open 9 a.m. until 6 p.m., or by special appointment. For more information call (425) 453-2242 visit http://www.winestoragebellevue.com.
Follow Wine Storage Bellevue online:
# # #