Tini Bigs and Hula Hula Ring in the New Year with Class and Kitsch
December 31, 8 p.m.
SEATTLE, Wash.—(December 22, 2009)— Tini Bigs, Seattle’s martini mecca and its adjoining sister bar Hula Hula are ringing in the New Year with a two-for-one party that will appeal to the kitschy, the classy and the thrifty- all under one roof.
- WHO: Tini Bigs and Hula Hula Lounge
- WHAT: Two Bars, One Cover New Year’s Eve Bash
• Tickets are $10 for the first 200 tickets; $25 after until day of the event and can be purchased by calling either location.
• Party favors and midnight countdown in the shadow of the Space Needle
• HouseDJBo spinning Top 40 dance music
• Special appetizer menu
• Reserved tables available for parties up to six for $200 (does not include tickets)
- WHERE: Tini Bigs - 100 Denny Way, Seattle
Hula Hula - 106 1st Avenue North, Seattle
- WHEN: Thursday, December 31
4:00 p.m. – Tini Bigs Opens
8:00 p.m. – Hula Hula Opens
Tini Bigs is located at the bottom of Queen Anne and the top of Belltown at 100 Denny Way, near the Seattle Center. Hours are 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily. Food is served until 10 p.m. Recently honored by Food & Wine magazine as one of the “Top 100 Bars in America 2009,” Tini Bigs features its award-winning signature martinis along with Prohibition-era classic cocktails and globally inspired contemporary cocktails. The bar has been open for 4,768 consecutive days. To learn more about Tini Bigs Lounge, visit www.tinibigs.com, or call (206) 284-0931.
Hula Hula is a haven of cosmopolitan Polynesian kitsch nestled in the heart of Seattle’s urban concrete jungle. The lounge features a wide selection of classic and contemporary exotic cocktails from the popular Mai Tai to the Caipirinha Slushie. Offering happy hour seven days a week from 4 to 6 p.m. and from 10 p.m. to midnight, Hula Hula is located at 106 First Ave. N. and is open 4 p.m. to close. To learn more about Hula Hula visit www.hulahula.org or call (206) 284-5003.
Media Contact: Andrea Courtney
Randall PR / (206) 624-5757